Fors Fortuna
02 Декабрь 2020, 06:22:24 *
Добро пожаловать, Гость. Пожалуйста, войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Войти
Птицы Алтая
Новости:

Начало Помощь Поиск Календарь Галерея Войти Регистрация  
Страниц: [1]   Вниз
  Печать  
Автор Тема: kapelusz męski  (Прочитано 70 раз)
Paddy Bloomer Автор темы
Новичок

« : 14 Май 2020, 09:35:43 »

It is a great mistake to give a man [Гости не могут просматривать ссылки]
Зарегистрируйтесь или Войдите как пользователь
kapelusz męski
who has not been convicted of sin certain passages that were never meant for him. The Law is what he needs & Do not offer the consolation of the gospel until he sees and knows he is guilty before God. We must give enough of the Law to take away all self-righteousness. I pity the man who preaches only one side of the truth, always the gospel and never the Law. D.L. MoodyThank you Lachain& are you saying that God has sinned? God hates sin, yes, but it is not hating a person. God tells us that hate is a sin but he is talking about hating another person, not an inanimate or intangible and God commands us to not hate people and so we sin when we are hating a person.

Susie, thank you for your comment. I am puzzled over [Гости не могут просматривать ссылки]
kapelusz słomkowy
your comment. This article is about sin and so why do you essentially say that a person is not saved unless they get baptized. Then you are adding to the full work of salvation and Jesus said at the cross "Paid in full" (in th Greek). You are essentially saying that, [Гости не могут просматривать ссылки]
kapelusz kowbojski
"Sorry Jesus, your death was not enough& I must add to it by being baptized. Nice try Jesus but your death on the cross wasn't enough& .I need to complete it with me being baptized. A person that is saved SHOULD get baptized& .but what you quoted "He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved, he that believeth not shall be damned" does not say "He that believes and is baptized shall be saved in order to be saved."

About church I believe is very important AND DO I EVER NOW KNOW ITS TRUE AND NEEDED. I dont have a pastor [Гости не могут просматривать ссылки]
kapelusz panama
or church because of differances I wont know where to go & thats kust to keep us/man seperated, argueing & blind because we are very strong in the masses. I'm also one of the reason hes also a jealous God & poured down fire & brimstone in the old creation plus the example Jesus was giving in his teachings about invatations sent out for a banquet & declined so the master sends out more invites & also declined. I'm one of the people Jesus's is describing & what hes saying.

Jack I'm asking you to be my pastor & I know thats why peace came over me so I figure its cause God knows I will understand what you say or what I cant find & dont know where to look in the bible. I like what you were saying in replys & repenting that you can use common sense or out of the box you might say because scripture doesnt have to prove what Jesus is saying. Texting to Racheal I realised the most important thing yet & like I said I know I'm here for a reason & this is very serious because we have been decieved BIG TIME.

Is there a [Гости не могут просматривать ссылки]
kapelusz rybacki
site or do you have a site to post at/onso theres current discussion & feedback because we/man have a very serious problem that everyone needs to understand so its not a problem & will see just how wonderfull Jesus/God is & never lose faith or hope in Jesus Christ during the gloom & hardships(no wrath but for the wicked) coming soon & we all will rejoice in Jesus & I promise all will love him more than you do now in your heart when you understand who God is and [Гости не могут просматривать ссылки]
what he has done & planned for his children.
Страниц: [1]   Вверх
  Печать  

Перейти в:  

Карта сайта: стр.1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13; Таблички; Спасибо; Прочее; Прикол; Авто