Fors Fortuna
20 Сентябрь 2020, 09:54:49 *
Добро пожаловать, Гость. Пожалуйста, войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Войти
Птицы Алтая
Новости:

Начало Помощь Поиск Календарь Галерея Войти Регистрация  
Страниц: [1]   Вниз
  Печать  
Автор Тема: air jordan 1 gatorade  (Прочитано 4 раз)
Virgil Ford Автор темы
Новичок

« : 17 Сентябрь 2020, 05:13:25 »

ÿþAn Air Jordan 6 PSG [Гости не могут просматривать ссылки]
Зарегистрируйтесь или Войдите как пользователь
air jordan 1 gatorade
is reportedly dropping this summer, and another preview of the style is shown. Just like the recent iterations of the AJ 1 and AJ 5, this iteration is made in collaboration with the Paris Saint-Germain football club. Covered in an official colorway of Iron Grey, Infrared 23, and Black, the model sports a similar theme like the AJ ^ "White Infrared" but it's also detailed with a 3M reflective Iron Grey upper instead. The model is topped of contrasting black accents, pops of Infrared throughout and PSG branding.Look for the Air Jordan 6 at select Jordan Brand stores and online in July 2019. Click and bookmark our official Air Jordan 6 PSG hub page now for everything you need to know about the silhouette and where to buy it online.

My first pair was actually the fire red which I got for Shooting Camp that summer, and somehow, I was able to track down a pair of cements still in August, which I wore for my Junior year of hoops.  When I put this shoe on it was like a [Гости не могут просматривать ссылки]
air jordan 1 retro low
got into a Ferrari. The comfort, the flexibility, it was one of the lighter shoes of its time, and of course, it was a Jordan. This shoe gave me confidence, and it turned heads on the court. This shoe made me play better, jump higher. All the things that usually go through your mind when you get a new pair [Гости не могут просматривать ссылки]
air jordan 1 homage to home
of shoes& in elementary school.While the fire reds are long gone, I still have that pair of cement Air Jordan 4s.

This altered version of the Air Jordan 1 recently released in other Air Jordan 1 OG colorways, and now its set to come out with yet another one.As you can see in the images above, the Air Jordan 1 KO Shadow will comes constructed in a canvas upper done up in a predominantly black colorway. Additionally, grey is placed on the ankle collar (leather), while the <�a class="vglnk" href="Swoosh and toebox come in grey canvas. Offsetting the look of the upper is the white midsole paired up with the black outsole. Grey <�a class="vglnk" href="so appears on the black nylon tongue, while the Wings logo [Гости не могут просматривать ссылки]
air jordan 1 black and red
in the ankle reads "AJKO".

That may be a slight problem for Jordan Brand as they plan on releasing an Air Jordan 6 inspired by Jimmy. Seen for the first time above, the Air Jordan 6 Jimmy Butler comes covered in a dark shade of blue all throughout the upper (inspired by the Timberwolves team colors) which has been constructed out of leather and suede. A brighter shade of blue is seen on the heel tab, lace lock, and on the midsole while a translucent outsole with white detailing completes the look.With Entourage the movie hitting box offices tomorrow night, it only made sense that Jordan Brand make some exclusive pairs paying homage to this particular movie.

Commemorating the movie's release, Jordan Brand made a special pair of the Jordan CP3.VIII AE with the Entourage silhouette on the tongue. The on-feet look you see above is worn by the producer of the movie, Mark Wahlberg. Wahlberg recently rocked them during a red carpet event for the said upcoming movie. Still no word on whether these will be available to the public or not, but at least now you have a good idea of what the shoes actually look like.We got our first look at the  Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG 6 Rings last week. Today we get our best look yet. The Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG 6 Rings comes dressed in a very similar color scheme and color blocking as the OG Black Toe.

One major difference is the use of materials used to construct the shoe. Although leather takes care of the White and Black portion of the [Гости не могут просматривать ссылки]
air jordan 1 phantom
shoe, a microsuede is used for the Red overlays noted on both the heel on Nike Swoosh. The shoe also comes with a Black tongue, Nike Air on the tongue and Black Wings branding on the ankle collar. The left insole comes with a graphic that displays a set of Air Jordan playing cards said to represent MJ's competitiveness while playing cards with his teammates, while the right insole comes with a set of cards with the number "6" and trophy logos as a nod to Jordan's "6 Rings" earned. A White [Гости не могут просматривать ссылки]
midsole and Red outsole complete the design of the shoe.
Страниц: [1]   Вверх
  Печать  

Перейти в:  

Карта сайта: стр.1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13; Таблички; Спасибо; Прочее; Прикол; Авто