Fors Fortuna
20 Июнь 2019, 07:06:27 *
Добро пожаловать, Гость. Пожалуйста, войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Войти
Птицы Алтая
Новости:

Начало Помощь Поиск Календарь Галерея Войти Регистрация  
Страниц: [1]   Вниз
  Печать  
Автор Тема: report of being troubled  (Прочитано 6 раз)
vathandiva Автор темы
Новичок

« : 07 Июнь 2019, 14:48:07 »

Hypnotherapists soon get used to the fact that clients  [Гости не могут просматривать ссылки]
Зарегистрируйтесь или Войдите как пользователь
StrictionBP Review
   have certain preconceptions about the whole business of hypnotherapy. Even when they don't say it you suspect they might be thinking something like: "will he make me cluck like a chicken" or "will he get me to sing like Barbara Streisand". Sometimes people ask me those questions outright. I usually say that I charge extra for such services! But then I take some pains to explain that hypnotherapy isn't really some species of conjuring trick, that hypnosis is a serious therapeutic tool and that therapy is a serious business - a partnership between client and therapist which aims at getting the client where he or she wishes to be.

Client expectations are very important. They can be immensely helpful. If a client has high expectations of a successful outcome then she or he is already on their way to a solution to their problems. If a client has low or negative expectations - "you'll never get me to give up smoking!" - then those preconceptions need to be looked at so that a positive outcome becomes more likely.

If a client seeks treatment for, say, low self-esteem or some other personality related condition then they usually do not expect that everything can be set right within the space of a single session. But with a habit issue such as weight loss people very often expect a single-session solution. Sometimes this is possible. Usually it isn't. Weight loss is, actually, a complex issue. What I want to do here is to offer a little more explanation both of the issue itself and of its treatment.

Why do people become overweight? Everyone's circumstances are different but I think the reasons can be grouped under three headings: Personal reasons - comfort eating due to low self-esteem, bereavement or any number of other such causes. Lifestyle reasons - too busy to cook, no time or no desire to exercise etc. Physical reasons - thyroid problems, water retention, problems relating to metabolism and so on. These categories are not exclusive - people may find that their weight issue is due to factors from any combination of these three groups. To clarify matters, let me give some examples:

[Гости не могут просматривать ссылки]
Зарегистрируйтесь или Войдите как пользователь
https://letsfireurbossnow.com/strictionbp-review/

Страниц: [1]   Вверх
  Печать  

Перейти в:  

Карта сайта: стр.1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13; Таблички; Спасибо; Прочее; Прикол; Авто